Copyright © 2021. Delhi Public Elementary School
Our Vision is to create world citizens with human values by facilitating learning in a progressive and inclusive ambience and to enhance the inherent potential of all the stakeholders. We empower every child and discover his own self and pursue his interests. Our vision is best substantiated by our core value “My Interest My Way”. Our teachers tell our students where to look but do not tell them what to see. We want every child to become what he actually wants to become and for that we provide extensive facilities and services.
- Provide opportunities for every individual to excel in his/her chosen field; Academics, Sports or performing arts.
- Build a robust and vibrant community of Students, Faculty & Staff across ethnicity, religion, region or language.
- Foster Acknowledge and Reward Truth, Justice, Equity, Wisdom, Benevolence, Discipline, Compassion, Spirituality, Morality and Connect with the wider community.
- Promote scientific temper, inquisition, experimentation and innovation.
- Promote Art, Music and Theatre.
- Connect Students with the best in Higher learning across disciplines and geographies.
Profile Of Upnishadians
- Inquirer & Lifelong Learner
- Knowledgeable & Skilled
- Thought Leader
- Effective Communicator
- Principled, Courageous & Risk-Taker
- Caring, Compassionate