Copyright © 2021. Delhi Public Elementary School
Step 1: Registration
You may register for the test by making a payment of Registration fee of Rs 500 in one of the following ways:
- Cash Payment
- Online transfer or bank deposit- This should be followed by an e-mail with the transaction details.
- After Payment the Registration form is to be downloaded and duly filled registration form is to be sent to [email protected]
Step 2: Entrance Test
- Please contact the School Office to confirm the date for entrance exams.
- An online test can be arranged for students residing outside Indore upon written request of the parent.
- Admission is granted on the basis of performance in our Entrance Test, the Previous Year’s Result and interview by our Principal.
Step 3: Confirmation of Admission
- Once the admission is offered to a candidate, it may be confirmed by depositing the admission fee (Non Refundable) of Rs. 5000 in the school office.
- All admissions to Class XI will be provisional till the Class X results are declared.
- Admission fee can be exempted as a sibling benefit (Subject to the approval from the higher authorities)
Step 4: Note
- Refer the detailed fee structure for further information.
- The other applicable fee is to be paid in three instalments on the following dates of every academic session: