For parents, the task of choosing the best CBSE school is very important because it is a decision that will affect their child’s future, parents have to consider several factors. From the school’s location to its faculty, parents weigh all the pros and cons before deciding which would be the best CBSE school for their child. But, as a parent, how would you know if a CBSE school will nurture your child’s talents and skills? How can you be sure that attending the school will be an enriching experience for your child?
We make your task easier by sharing with you some tips on how to choose a good school for your child and the list of the best CBSE schools in Indore.
- Affiliation with the Recognized board: This is the first key point to check that the school is affiliated with the recognized board or not. Delhi Public Elementary School is a CBSE affiliated school located at Sanwer Road, Indore. School Affiliation no. 1030897
- Theoretical and practical experience: The top CBSE schools do not focus only on the academics. They provide opportunities for various activities and field trips, both of which are essential for the development of a student.
Delhi Public Elementary School provides the same exposure for all the students starting from Nursery to Class XII
- State-of-the-art facilities: The infrastructure provided by the school plays a very important role in the development of a child’s skills. Delhi Public Elementary School as a good CBSE school focuses on providing the best facilities to its students to create a rich learning environment. Dedicated Art and Craft Room, Music Room, Dance Room, Playground of almost 10,000 Sq. Meter, Montessori Lab, Dedicated Labs for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Social Studies are an integral part of the school infrastructure.
- Avenues for overall development: A good CBSE school will invest time and effort in the overall development of its students by encouraging extracurricular activities and competitions. Delhi Public Elementary School has adopted the Modern Teaching Methodology and Provides ample opportunities for all the students to compete with each other in a healthy way.
- Nominal fees structure: While a good CBSE school focuses on quality education and development of the child, the fee charged is nominal. As a parent, you need to understand that your child should get more than your money’s worth and Delhi Public Elementary School, Indore Promises the same to all the stakeholders.
While trying to choose a school for your child, you should also try to understand if your child will:
- Enjoy the learning process: Learning continues even after school. And, one of the goals of a good CBSE school is to inculcate the love for learning in a child. If the school can instil a love for learning, you can be sure that your child would be on the path to success.
- Learn to respect his teachers: Teachers are the greatest role models for a child. In fact, teachers play a critical role in shaping a child’s personality. Delhi Public Elementary School follows all the norms of CBSE and has a team of teachers who inspire children to learn and become good individuals, thus earning their respect.
- Feel challenged and strive to do better: You know you’ve chosen the right CBSE school if your child feels challenged to do better. Delhi Public Elementary School is the institution that instils this feeling in your child through interesting activities and competitions. It is important for a child to strive to get better with the passing of each academic year.
- Get opportunities to develop non-academic skills: An ideal CBSE school would provide its students with opportunities to enhance their non-academic skills. Activities like singing, painting and sports help in the overall development of a child which is an integral part of the curriculum of Delhi Public Elementary School, the Best CBSE School in Indore.